Each handmade kit was lovingly prepared by our Vaishnavas CARE team volunteers in New Goloka (Hillsborough, North Carolina U.S.) especially for a terminally ill devotee preparing to leave this world.
Each kit contains:
2. Dust from the Holy Dhama of Vrindavan
3. Holy water from the sacred Ganges River
4. Silk garland from Lord Nrsimhadeva in Mayapur, India
5. Oil used to bathe Lord Nrsimhadeva in Mayapur
6. Maha cloth worn by Deities
7. Beautiful Mahamantra card
8. Offered Tulasi leaves
Each packaged item comes with instructions on how to use the sacred item for your terminally ill loved one or friend. In addition, the inside cover of the beautifully designed box opens to display a transcendental altar ready for worship. These Spiritual Care Kits are one-of-a-kind and are limited! Order yours today!
We are asking a $20 donation only to assist Vaishnavas in need around the world. (Plus $5.00 shipping)